How to Prepare & What to Expect at Your ZO 3-Step Peel Appointment
A ZO 3-Step Peel Treatment is an innovative, in-office treatment peel targeting melasma, acne, fine lines, rough texture, large pores and dullness that is suitable for all skin types. Followed by an at-home treatment that produces longer-lasting results than ordinary peels, the ZO 3-Step Peel is highly effective and designed to provide skin renewal and stimulation to significantly improve skin health and treat many of the signs of aging.
The BENEFITS of a ZO 3-Step Peel Treatment:
- Dual-action, highly effective peel designed to provide skin renewal and stimulation
- Utilizes a blend of exfoliants, retinol and multi-action agents to significantly improve skin health and treat many signs of aging
- Supports improvement of skin barrier protection and improves the skin’s ability to repair and renew itself
- Provides antioxidant protection as well as anti-irritant benefits
How to PREPARE for your ZO 3-Step Peel Treatment:
- Men should shave the treatment area one day before their scheduled treatment unless instructed otherwise.
- Avoid using scrubs, exfoliation products, bleaching creams, retinoids (Retin-A) or any similar vitamin A compounds or irritating agents on the treated area for three days before treatment.
- Avoid using any creams, lotions, perfume or makeup on the treatment area on the day of treatment.
- Avoid picking, rubbing or scratching any scabs or dry skin that may appear to avoid unwanted side effects such as darkening of skin or scarring.
What to EXPECT from your ZO 3-Step Peel Treatment:
1. The first step of ZO’s three steps is the peel itself, which will remove the outermost layer of skin with salicylic acid, trichloroacetic acid, and lactic acid. The peel also contains saponins to minimize inflammation and glycerin for hydration.
2. The second step of ZO’s three steps is the application of the Stimulating 6% Retinol Crème Complex. Applied after step one, the cream works to stimulate cellular function at a deep skin level, resulting in collagen production as well as skin firming and wrinkle reduction.
3. The third and final step refers to the application of the Revitatrol™ Epidermal Repair Crème Skin Protectant that works to minimize inflammation and irritation resulting from the first two steps, as well as restore the moisture balance of the skin.
A ZO 3-Step Peel Treatment can help you achieve instant, glowing results and tighter, smoother, brighter-looking skin after just one peel. Contact Youthful Reflections today to schedule a consultation to discuss your skin goals with ‘Nashville’s Face Experts!’